I just remembered something that has helped me get out of my rut. How could I forget such a thing?
*
*
While I may be a chubby, crippled, babyless, slob, I was the school tetherball champion in third grade. Noboby - I mean nobody - can take that title away from me. I know you all were worried sick about me. You can now rest assured that I have found my mojo once again.
6 comments:
Good to hear you're post rut. I am going to start running again tomorrow! I quit last September and haven't really done anything since. Its been bad. But now is the time to get back into a good groove. Good luck to you!
Glad you're rut-less now :)
....and hey! You totally helped me out of MY rut....Just remembered that I was the HULA HOOP champ in Pleasant Grove that one year.
Got a patch for it and everything.
You totally rock!
Whew. Glad that the solution was so simple! I guess I will spare myself of going into a deep psychological evaluation and therapy session on your prior post.
Way to stay positive!! I think we all have downer days and the weather hasn't been helping. Hopefully this Spring weather will help and you can always go over to the kids school and show them your moves on the tetherballs!!
Awesome! I mean I don't even have anything like that to fall back on! ;) I am glad you are rut-less and hoping it stays that way for a long time!
Take that, Napolean! x-D
Post a Comment