

I would much rather eat brownie mix than brownies fresh out of the oven.
3....
This may make some of you jealous. For that I apologize, but I was the school tetherball champion in third grade. Napoleon, eat your heart out.
4....

I love love love snuggling with my babies.
5....

I have never had a broken bone or stitches. This can only mean one of two things: either I have a body made of steel or I am not exactly living life on the wild side. Hmmm, which one could it be?
6....

I am my biggest fan. Don't take this the wrong way. This just means that I work at loving my weaknesses as well as my strengths. I am proud of who I am and how far I have come even if I do fall short in certain areas. I want to teach my children to have love and respect for themselves so it has to start with me.

My Dirty Little Secret: There is a rumor going around that I am a clean freak. Well, my friends, it's all a front. I am not as clean as some people may think. The picture above shows a laundry basket filled with clean socks. And that is exactly where they stay. I do not match up socks and roll them up cute for everyone in the house like a good mother does. It is something I despise doing. My kids and yes, even my husband just know that when they need socks they go in the laundry room and dig for them themselves. I think the last time I have matched up socks was close to a year ago. Can you believe that? And because I am feeling generous I will show you one more...

This is my junk cupboard because my junk drawer was too small. Nowhere else can you find walkie talkies, children's medicine, and unread magazines coexisting.
That actually was very theraputic. I highly recommend sharing a dirty little secret. It was quite liberating.
Well, there's my 7 random facts about Lara. Now I tag Kristine, Laura, Julie B., Mechelle, and Melissa O. to tell 7 random facts about themselves. Good luck. I have no doubt you girls will not disappoint. I cannot wait to read them!
8 comments:
I think we are going to get along just fine!! Love the dirty secrets! Ha ha aha ha
I love that you are human, when I first met you I thought you were a [perfect] Angel put on earth to show the rest of us how to behave. Now I know it is true- and I am right there with you. But in addition to the jumbled junk drawer I have several draws full of paper.
wait, "me Laura" or some other "Laura"?
Okay, Lara, we are more alike than I thought. I think the only difference between us would be the stitches thing. I have had stitches, but I am WITH you on all your others. I love it, brownie mix more than the actual brownies. Lets get together and eat batter.
How did you get through surgery on your hip without stitches? Unless you mean the self-inflicted injury kind.
I've learned a few things about you now. I hate matching socks too. I try to pawn that job off on my husband.
So I'm tagged. Do I just need to put 7 random facts about myself on my blog? I'm good at random facts, just not usually about me.
Kristine,
You are totally right! Of course I had stitches when I had my surgery. See how quickly I block things out of my memory?! OK, so except for those, I have never had stitches. ;)
And yes, 7 random facts about YOU on your blog. If I can do it you can do it. I hope you will forgive me one day.
Very nice post my friend. I love the pictures that you included. Very creative as usual. Although you gave a little peek into your junk cupboard, I still would have to say that you are a clean freak. Closets do not count!
Wow, 1 week!!! You two were totally meant to be and such a sweet couple! I saw the kids playing tether ball at recess and I thought of you, you need to go give them a little lesson or two! Thanks for the tag, I might have to think for a long while-I am not very interesting!! Have a fabulous week.
I am not brave enough to show my junky office on a blog! It is organized somewhat in piles of geneology and stuff that needs to be filed (I never seem to get around to making the folders), piles of pictures that need to be scanned into the computer etc. So though you are my daughter you are definately more clean than I am. I am proud to have you as my daughter.
Post a Comment