Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Loco For Cocoa

We are loving the chill in the air and the cocoa yummies that warm our tummies.

Emma had a cute comment yesterday as we were driving in the van listening to Christmas music. She said,

"I just love Christmas time and not because of the presents. It makes me so happy and you can smell it coming in the air."

I agree with Emma. It is beginning to "smell" a lot like Christmas. And this family couldn't be happier about it!

6 comments:

ChristianZ said...

I smelled Christmas coming early last month when I went on the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. They have the Nightmare Before Christmas theme there now and this year, for the first time, when you go through the dining room scene (you know, where you look down and see the ghosts dancing) they pump a gingerbread smell out to tantalize everyone's nose.

Saunders said...

We too are getting excited about Christmas. Is it to early to start decorating?

Laura said...

I love it too! And I can finally smell it because I live somewhere that actually has winter now! I have really enjoyed the Fall season and am looking forward to a cozy Christmas. I have heard people complaining that radio stations are already playing Christmas music... I actually kind of like it.

Cheryl said...

I usually like my Christmas music to start the day after Thanksgiving, but I'll take hot chocolate any time of year!! Yummy.

Jewels said...

We love this time of year too. But, if Cameron asks me one more time how many days until Christmas I might not like it as much!! I LOVE that picture of your girls it has a cool tint/overlay/fade thing to it (I'm sure there is a technical term!!!), such pretty girls.

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

It not only smells of Christmas, it feel like it too. Burrrrr! Tomorrow night it is only going to be 24 degrees. I am trying to get Rex to get the lights up by Thanksgiving, so we can turn them on right after. Wish me luck.