On her blog, Julie my sister in law, tagged me. This means that I have to tell 6 things about myself and then tag 6 people who have to tell 6 things about themselves and so on. Julie, what did I ever do to you? ;) Anyway, here goes...
- What makes me happiest is laughing with my kids. It's during those moments that I remember "Life Is Good".
- I just finished reading "A Walk To Remember" by Nicholas Sparks. Loved It! It's a teer jerker but so worth it.
- One of my lifelong goals is to run a marathon. I am currently dealing with an old injury and am contemplating surgery but have not given up hope. As soon as I can fix that dilemma, look out world!
- One of the hardest things I ever had to do was sing in Sacrament Meeting. We were asked to sing as a family as part of the Primary Program. Most of you know, I CANNOT SING! I endured it and afterwards thought, "If I can do that, I can do most anything!"
- I am laying on a deserted island with a hot bod and a stack of good books... That daydream is what gets me through most hard days.
- Lara's Favorite Things: My Swiffer Vac, the Twilight series books, all Jack Johnson CDs, hot chocolate, yummy smelling lotion, flowers, my Ugg slippers, photographs, and sleeping in.
Ok, so there are my 6 things. Now because I can only think of a few of my peeps who blog I will only tag 4... Cheryl, Chrissie, Marissa and Mom. And as for the rest of you, start a blog. It's not as hard as it may seem.
6 comments:
Thanks Julie for ratting me out, and Lara for taking her up on it. I don't know anyone else to tag, but I'll try to do it anyway.
Mom - Thanks. You are a good sport.
I forgot you sang in church! That is amazing. I coudn't do it! It was fun to read the other things too.
soo...you really invited me to your blog just so you could tag me huh? nice Lara, real nice.....
Am I just supposed to answer the questions you answered?
Marissa, Just think of any 6 things about yourself. It doesn't have to be the same things I wrote. I know they will be funny.
I know, good timing on the blog invite on my part. :() And yours is so rad!
Thanks for being a good sport!
I thought you, and your beautiful family did a fantastic job singing in the sacrament program. You didn't even appear to be nervous at all!
When you are laying on your deserted island with a hot bod...is that your hot bod or somebody else? Hee hee. Just have to give you a hard time. It was fun to read about you. You are so much fun!
Post a Comment