Grammie tagged me so here are 6 things about me:
- My dad called me Lee-lee when I was little
- I'm taking Math right now in college. I don't like it one bit. BUT, if I can suffer thru it and a few more classes I will have my Bachelor's in Marketing and Business Management in April!!!
- I like to call my littlest girl Ella either Gal or Cal-Feefers
- For some reason, Orange is becoming a new favorite color of mine
- I like to play the guitar, cook, tickle my kids, discover new things, eat lots of candy corn, and many more things - I like to like things....
- I have a really big crush on my wife, Lara!
So...that's me in a nut shell. Now I need to tag 6 people. Looking through my Romper Room looking glass I see Tess, Cordin, Tayli, Beau, Gavin, Livia, & Shea - so that's 7...But I want to hear 6 things from each of them!
5 comments:
We've been waiting and hoping for another college grad in the family. It takes a constant plugging along one class at a time, when you have a family to support as well. We never liked math either, but it sure comes in handy when you start fixing up a home or yard. We also hoped for a little more than a big crush on Lara. Ha ha!
It's all about that little piece of paper, Lee! I was so looking forward to hanging my diploma on the wall...the thought got me through a lot of yucky days. Now it just sits in a file somewhere, oh well. Maybe my next one will make it to the wall!! Good for you, that's awsome!
I love that you tagged all of the kids, that's sweet. We'll work on it!
Can't wait to see you guys!
We still have all of our candy corn in our candy corn/stick vase Halloween decoration I got from Pottery Barn because YOU do not live across the street from us anymore! The kids even commented on it this year, that we wouldn't have any left if Uncle Lee-lee (: lived nearby. We can't wait to see you all! You can start a song for Lolly if you want. We don't know much about her yet, but she is wiggly and cute. And I am hoping for a red-head this time!
love the format!!! I didn't see that one! very cool.
I love your blog. How did you do this? Let me know.
Post a Comment