skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is Sonny...
He is the newest addition to our home. After the whole Zoe Incident I was hesitant to introduce a new kitty to Monte but I just had a feeling it would work this time. I am glad we tried again because now this is what we see every day...
Can you see Monte behind Sonny? They love each other. Monte treats Sonny like his little brother. They wrestle, they snuggle, they even bathe each other. It is really cute.My kids want another one but I promise I am done adopting cats. I don't want to become a cat lady. Two was even pushing it for me but when I see how cute they are together, and how in love my kids are with them, I am glad I did it.We love MoSo.
6 comments:
How cute! They look very content.
What a pretty kitty. Congrats on your new addition.
I am glad it worked out this time! :)
I hope Sonny isn't harassed by any neighbor cats who like to pretend to be bullies!
:)
SOOOO COOL! I love Monte and now I love Sonny. They are cute together.
Oh, he is so darling. I am soooo glad that Monte and Sonny are already such great friends. Hip hip hooray!
Post a Comment