skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sadly, Monte and Zoe are no longer an item. In fact, they never were an item. Monte wants so badly to be "more than friends" with Zoe but Zobaby wants nothing to do with Monte. I have tried everything I can possibly imagine to get these two kitties to bond but it just isn't happening. I am afraid we must find a new home for Zoe. She really is the best cat. She is a very petite 5 years old and we want to avoid having to take her to a shelter if we can help it. If you know anybody that wants a sweet and snugly kitty (free of charge) please let me know.
4 comments:
You are so creative Lara. The title for this post was excellent. Sad, but excellent.I am sorry to hear that things aren't working out. I'll do my part to remedy the situation. That is such a cute picture of Zoe.
"Not I", said the Nelsons. :)
Actually, truth be told, the kids would probably love a cat, but Jason and Tyler have such horrible allergies as it. Darnet.
We may have to get a fish or something.
Boring.
Good luck, she is a cute kitty. One is all we can handle, or we would consider her.
Well, we'll miss her but we want Monte to be happy, that's the main goal. I'm definitely a Monte fan.
Post a Comment