Friday, August 28, 2009

Quiet

It is way too quiet around this house. Now that the oldest three are in school I just don't know what to do with myself. For the last few months a quiet house usually meant kids were up to no good. Now I have to get used to the idea of quiet being a good thing again.



I miss my kids. I know they are in great hands...but I still miss them. I have a long list of things I could be doing, but none of it provides the fun that my kids provide. How am I going to survive the school year? I will need to rely completely on Ella to provide my entertainment. So far she has not disappointed.



This girl is non stop entertainment. She has sang to me, danced for me, colored me pictures, weeded with me in her own unique way...and man, does this girl talk! Maybe this school year won't be so boring for me after all.

5 comments:

mandi said...

I love your beautiful kidlets. Teach me how to miss mine when they're gone. All I do is feel guilt for not doing better when they're around.

Julie said...

Cute first day of school picture! I'm sure Ella is loving this time, too! Enjoy the (peace and) quiet!!

Jewels said...

That little Ella is such a crack up!! I just love her darling little personality. Cute school kids too-so fun!

Shill and Company said...

I hear you. It is sad to not have the lazy days of summer to enjoy anymore. Miss Ella never disappoints though. Such a hilarious outfit she put together.

Ange said...

We may have to borrow Ella for some comic relief every now and then :)