Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wasps...
...Why?!?!

6 comments:

Allen's said...

I don't know. Jake asked yesterday why God made wasps...I told him, I have no idea. They are everywhere around my front and back porch...I am surprised no one has been stung yet!

Jewels said...

Amen!!!!! On the first day of school my little niece got stung on her neck and then reached out to touch her neck and got stung on her hand and then with her other hand reached over and got stung again!! I guess she was totally freaking out and yelling, the poor teacher was like...holy cow, I have a little girl with turrets syndrome in my class!

Lauren said...

We haven't had too many wasps this year. I know how much you hate them. Good Luck!

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

They are on my bad list as well, since they have sucked all my raspberries dry. I have to eat them before they are ripe if I want any at all.!

Julie said...

Are you sure it wasn't a lawn mower?? I'm just askin?? :)

Ange said...

Wasps and mosquitoes both....why oh why oh why????