Last weekend Ben became a yellow belt in karate. He was very surprised because he wasn't expecting to advance so quickly. I think he was kind of in shock. You can see it on his face...
Ben with his buddy Ian and Master Te
Congrats on the yellow, bud!!
5 comments:
Awesome! Way to go Ben!
Ben is doing such a fantastic job! I have been so impressed. I am happy that we finally got the boys together in Karate. It's so much fun to watch them in class.
We are proud of you too Ben! Keep up the hard work. We want a black belt in our family.
He looks so proud and so do you (and super tan)!! My boys went and watched the new Karate Kid movie and have been practicing their moves ever since! I was bummed Ben isn't in Cameron's class AGAIN this year, I think they could be good friends...maybe next year! Your little Ella is in my Tanner's class though, fun times!
Hi-YAH! (ny favorite karate phrase!) :)
Happy day for Ben!
....and Julie is right, you are SO TAN!...sincerely, if I laid on tin foil and covered myself with Crisco for the ENTIRE summer, I would still be pale compared to you.
Post a Comment