We were saved by Grace again this Summer. We love her and her beautiful yard. Here are a bunch of pictures...
Swinging Avie
The Three Muskateers
Ben mastered his flips off the diving board
These boys could not get enough of the hammock
Sweet friends, Amalie and Ella
Boys will be boys
Brothers
Girl Power
This is what Grace's place can do to you
Lizzie, Hannah and Emma
Emma N. aka Tarzan
Mr. Washington
Kora taking a little relaxation break
Best buds, Natalie and Eva
Finally, the girls get a turn on the hammock
Like always, we had a ton of fun at Grace's.
I mentioned to her that I thought her yard looked like a mini version of what I picture the Garden of Eden to look like. She said she has always tried to make it look like exactly that. She sure did a fine job and I am very grateful that she is always willing to share it.
Beautiful pictures! What would we do without Grace? Our kids wouldn't be sporting all of these great smiles in the Garden of Eden I suppose. Thanks for yet another fun summer together.
What a great photographer you are! Looking at these makes me long for Grace's house. Too bad her yard isn't always open to the public. I think you'd find me there all the time.
5 comments:
Beautiful pictures! What would we do without Grace? Our kids wouldn't be sporting all of these great smiles in the Garden of Eden I suppose. Thanks for yet another fun summer together.
That was so fun!
What a great photographer you are! Looking at these makes me long for Grace's house. Too bad her yard isn't always open to the public. I think you'd find me there all the time.
Wish I could afford to hire her to do my back yard!!What a nice friend to share the beauty! The pictures of the kids are great.
I think we all need a friend with a backyard like that!!
Post a Comment