This Summer some friends of ours had extra tickets to Lagoon and asked if we wanted them. Of course we took them! We had been to Lagoon a few times for Stake Lagoon Day but this was our first time actually staying more than a few hours. The kids had a blast. We met up with Heidi and Chrissie (husbands came later) and all of their cute kids and stayed the whole day...

The Odysea ride was Eva and Ella's favorite ride.
Ella doesn't look very happy in some of these pictures but she did have a super fun time.
Ben could not get enough of Colossus. I have no idea how many times he went on that ride that day.


I thought this picture was so cute of the little girls peeking over the cart thingy in Dracula's Castle. Do they look a little spooked?
I have to say that even though that day was one of the most hot, humid days of the year I still had a great time...just as much as my kids. I am now thinking that Lagoon Season Passes may be in the future for our family. Thanks again Heidi and Randy!
2 comments:
We had such a terrific time with you guys! I like that you are thinking about season passes for next year. It honestly is so much fun. When Lagoon recently changed their schedules to weekends only, it made me so sad. I will miss all of those carefree days spent there. Very cute pictures of the kids I might add.
Glad you all had such a fun day:)
We have Hess Pumice Day at Lagoon on Sept. 4th. I won't be going this time, because it's too hard on my knees:(
Post a Comment