Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our Version of Minute To Win It

After watching an episode of Minute To Win It with the fam, Lee and I decided to make our own version for the kids. The task was to find the paper with words on it in less than a minute...

12 comments:

Danika said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!!! What a fun way to tell your kids (and the rest of us)!

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Cute and very original way of telling everyone! We pray all goes well this time. Many of our friends have large families, and are jealous that our three kids have will be having 15 grandchildren, when they have only five or six grandchildren.

Mechelle said...

Congrats Z Family!

Jewels said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Your kids reactions are priceless! You are so creative-I love that you will have that captured forever.

Shill and Company said...

Y-E-S!!!!!!!!! I am beyond thrilled for you guys! Congratulations to all of you. I loved the way that you shared the news. You guys are so awesome. Hugs!

Allen's said...

Yeah! Congratulations! You guys are so clever....loved Emma's reaction!

Emma said...

Oh, thanx Tiff! ;) I am so excited.

Emma said...

Sorry, I am so excited for the baby ;)

Laura said...

Oh Lara! Congratulations!!!

Ange said...

Well drat - for what ever reason, my computer won't let me 'see' the video.
BUT, I'm gathering from everyone's responses that a great big CONGRATULATIONS is in order!
Hooray for you and your family!
We'll be praying things go better this time around.

Anonymous said...

Emma, I have NEVER been this SCARED of you!!!!! 0_o

jamie said...

That is the most fun thing I have ever seen! It is fun that your kids are old enough to play that kind of fun with them! Congrats!