Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hyenas, Lightning Dragons, and Yellow Ladybugs

Time for Soccer! This year we have three soccer stars in our house. Emma decided she wanted to try it again after several years of not playing. They had their first game of the season on Saturday and they all did very well (despite the ferocious winds). I think it is going to be an exciting season for them. Go teams!!

(I don't know how excited I am to be yelling for the Hyenas but I will take that name over the Vampires, which is what Emma's team originally called themselves. What a silly bunch a girls.)

3 comments:

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Sounds like you will all be very busy this year. Go Teams!!

Shill and Company said...

I can't imagine how crazy busy your Saturday's are going to be. No doubt they will be fun. They all look great in their uniforms. Go team Ziebarth!

Emma said...

Hey now it is Mentos. That's way better then vampires and hyenas! ;)By the way do you rememeber who thought of vampires and hyenas?

Wierd!