Friday, December 4, 2009

Why Wait?


I just signed myself up for the Ogden Half Marathon and started my training this week. It's not 'till May but I need all the time I can get.


Do you have a goal you want to work on but are putting it off until the New Year?


Why wait?

Start today instead!

7 comments:

Ange said...

YOU GO GIRL!
I'm signing up too -
You won't be disappointed with this one - it's a great run!
....but I'll start right when we get back from California.....I promise :)

Lauren said...

I am so impressed with you! I've heard that the scenery is beautiful for that race route.

I can't say that I am running a half marathon, but I have decided to start watching what I eat DURING the holidays instead of waiting until after. Maybe this will keep a few of the "holiday pounds" away. We'll see how well I do. . .

Jim and Jess said...

That is so funny because I LITERALLY was just getting on the computer right now to look that up and see when it is!! I think I really want to run that next year as well!! I need SOMETHING to get me back on track.

How exciting! We should train together! :)

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Way to go Lara. We wish you well. It's hard to train in the cold!!!

mandi said...

I'm putting off finding a goal to work on. :)

Julie said...

Thanks for the encouragement!!

When in May?? I wanna do it, too!!! What a great Mother's Day treat for yourself! I was going to sign up for the same 1/2 that I did a few years ago, but would rather come there instead!!

My BIG goal is running the Ragnar--a 186 mile relay. Santa Barbara to Dana Point. That's in April. We'll see how that one goes z= (<---that's my face saying "eekkk!")

Laura said...

YAY Lara! I wish we lived nearby and I would train with you. Way to go.