Warning: This post may cause your stomach to turn. And remember, I warned you!

Lately, as I having been trying to clean up a little around the house, I have noticed random slimy boogers wiped all around. I've seen them in bathrooms, on walls, on our fireplace, wiped on the floor, etc. It seems as though the booger monster has invaded our nice little home. Has this happened to you? If it has you know that slimy dried-on boogers are very difficult to remove.
Now, who exactly has become the booger monster is still in question. I know it is not me and I am pretty sure it is not Lee. So that leaves four more little ones that are keeping very tight lipped about the subject. I have yelled, I have threatened, and I have bribed the booger monster to come forward. It has not happened just yet. I am not sure what else to do. Maybe if I start wiping my snotty boogers all over their stuff they will realize how totally disgusting this practice is.
I know I realize I should be blogging about all the many things I am thankful for or catch up on the many wonderful things that have been going on with our family, but quite frankly, all I care about is catching this nasty, nasally, noisance.
I have one thing to say to this so called booger monster: You can humbly come forward and admit your guilt, or I will track you down and expose your guilt and your name on my blog for all to see. It's your choice.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
6 comments:
We had one of those monsters at our house, may be two for awhile, until I threathened to expose all the kids to their friends and it stopped almost instantly. I never knew who exactly and didn't care, as long as it was over. Good luck.
I have one of those too. Although the monster keeps it mostly in one spot...near his bed, so I am pretty sure I know who ousr is! :) At least they aren't eating them...just looking on the bright side! :)
Well, I promise it's not me!!!!
Good luck catching the culprit.
Gross!! I agree with Tiffany though, it's better then eating them! My two year old is a little picker but he always bring them to me, which I always thought was gross but now I'll consider myself blessed-so special!!
Ick.
We used to clean apartments back in the day and we'd run into that a bunch. Ew.
(it's even grosser when it's not your kid:)
Blech.
I hope you catch the culprit soon!
We had a pesky pudding eater (lots less yucky than your problem!) over here that wouldn't fess up. Eric and I knew exactly who it was, but were waiting to see if that person would come clean, they didn't. So we grounded all of them until the puddin' snatcher came forward. It broke their heart to see that their siblings were so sad and they fessed up right away. (Throws the whole 2nd article of faith thing out the window, but worked really well!!)
Post a Comment