Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Drat Those Gnats

NOT!!
This morning Eva asked me if you swallowed a gnat would it make you choke. I told her no, that they were small enough that you wouldn't choke. I then took the kids to school and went on my morning run. During my run I discovered that you can, in fact, choke on a gnat. I will have to correct myself when she gets home.



Yuck!

7 comments:

Mechelle said...

Eva must be psychic or something. (I never noticed the word chic in pyschic....do do doodoo)

Laura said...

I'm just impressed you're running! Lara, you're so good to keep it up. I need to be better. I've been walking to slowly ease myself back into the running thing.

Ange said...

I wish I could have seen it......the runner....choking on a gnat :)

Cheryl said...

Hilarious!

ChristianZ said...

I have to watch out for gnats too when I'm on the river trail by me.

Jewels said...

Yucky!! I have swallowed the little buggers while biking and they are nasty!

Shill and Company said...

I know what you mean. They are disgusting. I had a fly that started to go up my nostril yesterday. I had to hurry and blow out of my nose as strong as I could to get it out. Eek.