Friday, September 25, 2009

5th Grade Volcano Day

Emma had her Volcano Day this morning. I am choosing to blog about it instead of clean my horribly disgusting house.
She did such a good job with it. I shot some footage of it but of course, a mom stepped right in front of my shot at the last minute. She was just trying to help her son so I can't be mad. But here it is anyway...

Way to go Emma! Your volcano was a definate success!!

10 comments:

Lauren said...

5th grade? Really?! I remember her starting kindergarten like yesterday.

Way to go Emma! Your volcano eruption was huge!

Mechelle said...

Awesome looking volcano!
Thanks for trying Lara. If only Z and W were further apart in the alphabet;)

The Donahoe Family said...

Holy cow - that thing is a geyser!
You are so together I can't believe you have blogged about this already and I am back on MAY!! Forget the house, it's FRIDAY and my house is a disaster too - and here I sit finding all sorts of things to do - anything but being productive!!

Tess said...

WOW! GO EMMA!!! That is the most AWESOME volcano! How long did it take Emma to make that? =D
It would be SO much fun to make one of those. SO COOL B-)

Tayli said...

WOW Emma Yours was the best! gosh how did you do that? That would be so fun!! Love you all! 8)

Cheryl said...

Ok, you HAVE to show us how to do that. Emma's is awesome!!

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Hey! Fantastic. YOurs looked the best too.

FarrEver Family said...

Wahoo, it worked so awesome. You will have to let us know when the neighborhood production will be.
hey, can we borrow that when Noah gets to fifth grade?:)

Laura said...

HOW FUN! How did I miss this post? I want to make one!

Shill and Company said...

Emma's volcano was so cool! I loved the materials that were used to make it. The eruption was spectacular. Way to go!