Friday, August 7, 2009

Random Pics From Last Week


I couldn't get enough of all the cousins being together last week. I had to include more pictures. Here are more of my favorites...


Smiley Sadie


Super Cute Shea

Boys Will Be Boys


Poor Little Eva Has No Idea What's Coming To Her



Nice Tonsils, Ben



Tess' Birthday!


Cute Cousins



That Makes Me Sick Just Looking At The Picture



Tayli, Cordin and Emma



It Didn't Matter What They Did, They Always Had Fun



Sweet Troy


Can You Find Ben?

Faster, Faster

My Gal

7 comments:

Mechelle said...

They all look so similar - you can tell they are family. Sooo cute!

Allen's said...

So cute! Gotta love cousin time!

Cheryl said...

I love the picture of Eva and Cord.

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

We have the best grandchildren in the whole world!!

Anonymous said...

Tess is so beautiful, looks just like her mom! Spending time with cousins is so much fun, thanks for sharing!

kristine said...

Oops...I'm Anonymous, I forgot to put in my name :)

Jewels said...

How fun to have so much family time, the perfect way to end the Summer!! I love the pic of Eva in the pool, it looks like slow motion! LOVE the Lava pics too... your family has some serious moves!!