The other day I took the girls for a much needed haircut. They all decided they wanted bangs which made me very nervous. They have never had bangs in their lives. I wasn't sure if they would like them. But they all love their new looks.
Emma, at the last minute, decided to go way shorter than she originally planned so she could have enough to donate to Locks of Love. I know she was very nervous to go short. She ended up loving it as do I. She looks so much older. I told her she looks so old that we could pass as sisters (I wish). I am proud of her. Now someone else will benefit from her beautiful hair.Now these girls are ready to debut their new looks at school. They can't wait and are counting down the days.
9 comments:
I love the new look! Beautiful as always!!!
SOOOO very cute! Emma does look all grown up!
The girls all look so cute. How good of Emma to think of others first, and then find out she looks so cute too!
I saw Emma on her bike today and couldn't believe it was her. They all are super cute.
I looove the new looks! How fun to have a new look for school, that doesn't happen around here:)
Love it! They are BEAUTIFUL girls! It DOES make Emma look a bit older. I'd have TOTALLY thought you were sisters :)
(Honestly, it's almost uncanny how much alike you do look!)
Oh my adorable!!! They all look so cute and Emma looks just like you! All I have to say is good luck getting all those heads of hair ready every morning!! The mornings are when I am thankful for 3 boys with buzz cuts!
Good for you Emma!! What a sweet thing for you to do. And you look all the more beautiful because of it. (Eva & Ella look so cute too!)
Your girls are all beautiful no matter what their hair looks like, but a change is always fun. Just wait until they want to start changing the color.
Post a Comment