Sorry we wern't on the ball with a card! We have it, it just didn't get mailed. I hope you day was filled with wonderful memories and a good dinner. We love you both.
ps-Have you seen the Weinerschnitzel commercials that say things like..."it's Der-licious" or "that's a mouthful of Der!" I think of you every time! Happy Anniversary Der & Derdette!!
Sorry we crashed your anniversary dinner- That had to be a little un-romantic - although we don't know what was going on under the table (wink wink) Your picture is beautiful. you really havn't changed at all. Congratulations on 11 years!
Lara you look fabulous. I love your dress. I am so glad you are "happier" 11 years later, not alot of couples can say that, but that's the goal, right? So pat yourself on your back!
Oh you guys are so beautiful in this picture! You really haven't changed. Not many people can say that after 11 years! Congratulations on spending 11 years together.
11 comments:
Congratulations!!!!! I remember that day well. You were both glowing!!!! Wishing you 111 more anniversaries.
I love you, Nani
Whit Whew!
Niiice picture;O
Happy 11th to you!
Hey, we missed you this morning.
Sorry we wern't on the ball with a card! We have it, it just didn't get mailed. I hope you day was filled with wonderful memories and a good dinner. We love you both.
And you haven't even aged a day!! Congratulations on 11 years of marital bliss!
Aaaahhhh! So sweet! I remember it like it was yesterday!! Congratulations to you! Hope you had a great day! We love you guys and miss you tons!!!
ps-Have you seen the Weinerschnitzel commercials that say things like..."it's Der-licious" or "that's a mouthful of Der!" I think of you every time! Happy Anniversary Der & Derdette!!
Congratulations! What a great wedding picture. It looks like one of those pictures that is so perfect it comes with the frame when you first buy it.
11 years and still just as photogenic!
Sorry we crashed your anniversary dinner- That had to be a little un-romantic - although we don't know what was going on under the table (wink wink) Your picture is beautiful. you really havn't changed at all. Congratulations on 11 years!
Lara you look fabulous. I love your dress. I am so glad you are "happier" 11 years later, not alot of couples can say that, but that's the goal, right? So pat yourself on your back!
Congrats! 11 years....way to go! That is a great picture...you guys looks fab!
Oh you guys are so beautiful in this picture! You really haven't changed. Not many people can say that after 11 years! Congratulations on spending 11 years together.
Post a Comment