Wow, now I see what goes on when you miss church!! Lee said Ella wasn't feeling well but it looks like everyone else is just fine!! How funny, we did miss you today, hope all is well soon!
I think America's Funniest videos would like to see a family dance or at least from the kids with the junk in the truck gang at your house. If you win, I get 10 percent. Your kids are a riot.
12 comments:
Wow, now I see what goes on when you miss church!! Lee said Ella wasn't feeling well but it looks like everyone else is just fine!! How funny, we did miss you today, hope all is well soon!
Aunt FANNY, we were using our ARMS!
Baby got back!!!
(great...now I'll be singing that the rest of the day!!)
whoo whooo look at you! SOme day your kids aer going to look back on this and DIE. I love it.
I was thinking about you last night as I had LAS BARCAS for dinner and when I went to HB1 ward today. It's beautiful here!
Move over Jennifer Lopez!
That is hilarious Lara.
That is what it looks like when I look in the mirror...gotta love curves! :)
Good to know Ben is all guy - look at him checking her out! As much as we deny it, guys like curves.
I think America's Funniest videos would like to see a family dance or at least from the kids with the junk in the truck gang at your house. If you win, I get 10 percent. Your kids are a riot.
LOL!!! You guys are a bunch of comedians. You know what they say about a family that laughs together...
oh my gosh! That's so funny!
Post a Comment