Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Eva Had To See The Principal



Eva was chosen to have lunch with the principal today!! She received a certificate from her teacher that read,

"Eva tries her best in all subjects at all times. She has a wonderful smile and seems very happy. She is good friends with everyone."

Way to go D'Eva D!!

7 comments:

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Great job Eva!!!!

Mechelle said...

How FUN!

mandi said...

That's so nice that they make a point of giving the kids good experiences with the principal. Most kids who spend time with the administration are there for being naughty. Way to go Eve!!

Lauren said...

Way to go girl!!! Keep up the good work!

Jewels said...

When I saw the title of your post I was so scared you were having more manners issues, swearing or bodily functions!! Congrats Eva, that is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

How nice, Eva. You ARE a darling girl. I love you, Nani

Shill and Company said...

That is such a cool opportunity Eva. Congratulations. It's nice to be rewarded for hard work. :)