8 Item Tag
Here are the rules:
1)Post the rules on your blog.
2)Answer the six '8' items on the tag.
3)Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Amazing Race
2. American Idol
3. The Biggest Loser
4. Lost
5. Survivor
6. That's about it but sometimes I will try to catch a little Ace of Cakes or
7. Iron Chef America
8. ?
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Folded my mound of laundry
2. Stared at the dishes, never did them
3. Went for a little run
4. Played some team Battleship with the kids (My team won. My team always wins but who's keeping track?) ;)
5. Ate strawberry shortcake
6. Attempted to take a nice hot bath, but ran out of hot water. Why? I have no idea. We have two water heaters. That's not supposed to happen.
7. Read "Persuasion" by Jane Austen
8. Talked to Lee about our day until we fell asleep.
8 Things To Which I'm Looking Forward:
1. Wearing flip flops or going barefoot all day, everyday
2. 11 years of marital bliss
3. Getting a new kitty cat
4. A Memorial Day 1/2 Marathon which will hopefully help me get to #5
5. Fulfilling my life long dream of running a marathon. "Hip, don't fail me now!!"
6. Grass in our yard...could this finally be the year?
7. Soaking up the sun
8. Not having to "help" my youngest two in the bathroom. Now that's what I call bliss.
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Star of India
3. The little mexican cart down the street
4. Osaka Sushi
5. Chilis - the fam fave
6. La Casa De Lee - any time Lee cooks I am in heaven. He is quite the chef.
7. Wahoos Fish Taco (HB)
8. Las Barcas (HB)
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. More genuine, uninterupted family time
2. A family trip to Hawaii...We started saving a couple weeks ago and we only have about 5 dollars so far. It's gonna be a while...
3. To have my cleaning lady, Cleo back. I had to let her go when we moved. I miss her!!
4. I wish that chocolate helped people LOSE weight
5. Lasik Eye Surgery
6. To be able to stop my kids from growing. Time goes by way too fast.
7. For Lee to be able to comprehend just how much I love him. Sorry for the cheez.
8. To be able to list things right off the bat when asked what my talents are. Don't you hate that question? I have to think about it for far too long.
8 People I Tag:
1. Emma
2. Eva
3. Lauren
4. Mara
5. Chrissie
6. Kami
7. Christian
8. Ange
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
1 week ago
7 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Las Barcas! I'm going in a few weeks while I'm there. Can't wait! I'll think of you while I'm there...
Lara, I always love when you post things like this, it's a little insight into who you really are... and it's always entertaining! Ok... I have been unplugged from the computer for a while... nothing happened to Monte right? You just want "another" cat.
seriously- did you conquer the Mound?
You have a little Mexican cart down the street? How did I not know that? Maybe you're not referring to a specific one.
And am I the Christian that was tagged or is that another Christian?
(I think I finally got rid of my spelling error.)
That was a fun read. There were some things on here that I didn't realize about you. Like that you love Lee...Haha. Thanks for doing this. I will try to do this in the next few days.
Post a Comment