SOME PIANO
Emma and Eva had their piano recital on Wednesday. I was so impressed with them. They weren't nervous at all. They just got up and did their thing, and they did it well. Eva even got to play a duet with Lee. The songs that they played were Jingle Bells (Emma), Hark the Herald Angels Sing (Emma), Up On the House Top (Eva), We Wish You a Merry Christmas (Eva), and Away In A Manger (Eva and Lee). Great job girls, on another successful recital.I tried to upload some video of the girls but it wouldn't work. I will keep trying.
A PARTY
On Thursday, Eva was finally able to celebrate her 8th Birthday with Chuck E. and friends and family.









5 comments:
Very cute. And the kids had a BLAST at Chuck E. Cheese! Did you see the line of people coming in as we were leaving!!!!
I can't even handle Chuck E. Cheese with just my kids let alone an entire party of kids, you are so brave! You guys have had quite the busy week, I am glad everyone is feeling better. See you tomorrow!!
Wow! a busy week indeed. Glad Eva had a fun party. I bet you are ready for a nap!! That is one big advantage of being old . . .you can actually get a nap once in a while. The girls will have to play for us the next time we see them. Ella sure has a great preschool teacher! Way Cool!!
How fun to see C & R's kids there too, you guys are lucky to have eachother there. Our kids LOVE Chuck E Cheese too. So great that your girls are doing piano... I need to get mine back into that since our move.
Sounds like the recital was fantastic. Emma and Eva both look so beautiful!
Thanks for inviting Hannah to the birthday party for Eva. She had such a wonderful time.
Ella's preschool program looks like it was a lot of fun! Glad to see so many fun things have been happening in your family.
Post a Comment