Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ode To Santa And Mr. Balloon Guy



I just love Ella's personality. This picture is her "scary" face. She makes me laugh daily and today was no exception. I was upstairs cleaning up and overheard her playing the piano and singing. I couldn't resist grabbing a piece of paper and pen and writing down what I heard:

Ella's Song:

Santa Clause is coming to town

I love him

I love him even more than Daddy

I love him even more than my friends

I love him so much

I love Mr. Balloon guy

Mr. Balloon guy, I love him

I love you even more than Daddy

His balloons make music

I love him even more than Santa

My name is Mr. Balloon guy

I love my dad

I don't like your dad

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!!! My favorite part is "I love my dad I don't like your dad!!" From Emma

Shill and Company said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!!! I love it. Ian thinks it's really funny when she says, "I love my dad, I don't like your dad."


-Hannah

p.s sorry, I'm not logged in as Glamgirl.

Shill and Company said...

That was hilarious! What a great imagination. I have never heard of Mr. Balloon guy before. I can't believe that he even trumps Santa. What a silly girl!!!

Anonymous said...

That's so great you wrote this down. She will love hearing this when she is older.

Laura said...

oh these kids are so cute. Good for you for writing it down!

Anonymous said...

I am offended that she doesn't like my Dad. Jk.