My girls asked me if I could crimp their hair today for school. Of course I jumped at the idea. It is not everyday that they will let me do something with their hair. They looked so cute! As I was doing Ella's hair I got a major case of deja vu. I thought I had gone back in time and was looking at a three year old Emma. I remembered a picture I had taken of Emma at three with her hair crimped and decided to get it out. I also found the same outfit she had worn and put in on Ella. You tell me...Do you see a resemblance?
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
1 week ago


14 comments:
WOW!!! That is way creepy!
Are you sure those are different people? That is freeky.
That is amazing! They are both super cute!!!
Wow! That's so uncanny! Even their smiles look so similar! How fun!
They look like twins!! Soooo Cute!
i thought my girls looked the same...that is insane! so cute!
Emma and Ella would be such cute twin names too!
And I agree with Marissa, I thought my girls looked the same... ha ha (my TWIN girls!)
Are you kidding me???? They are identical!!! How fun. Lara, I also have great memories of crimping MY hair when I was a teen. I'm pretty sure my hair has never recovered from those years of total abuse.
Thanks for your sweet words about our Christmas card. Are you sending one out this year?
Love the new look of your blog. I need to get better about switching mine up. If I only knew how. It took me forever to figure out how to do it the 1st time, I'm afraid I'd just wreck it to the point of no return. Have a great weekend!
OMIGOSH! They look soooooo much alike!!!!!
Everyone has already said everything I was thinking. But it is an amazing resemblance. So I guess you know what Ella will look like at 9.
Hey Lara!
Flash from the past, right??? My mom was talking to Katherine Helm and gave her my blog address. Katherine commented and I found her blog. Now I find your blog and all her girls' blogs. What a fun little HB reunion I'm having over here.
Your kids are so adorable! I have 3 kids myself. Weren't we teenagers like just the other day? Crazy how fast time flies!
Well, I hope you don't mind me blog-stalking. You're welcome to check out my blog if you want to:
www.danikapark.blogspot.com
Say hello to your parents for me too.
Danika
Wow, that is amazing. I can't get over it! I know Lara, that you have said before how Ella looked like Emma, but I had never seen it quite like this. So cool!
That is truly amazing!! They are like clones of eachother, darling clones though!! It is amazing to me that in most families a certain type of gene seems to be quite apparent in all of the kids. All of our kids ended up with blonde hair and blue eyes even though I am a brown eyed, brunette-crazy. I love the crimping too, I got rid of mine years ago and totally regret it!
r u sure they just aren't both emma or ella?
Post a Comment