I have been a total slacker lately. But not anymore. I can't afford it. This Thanksgiving was sort of the last straw for me. I have got to start eating better and exercising more. I have updated my Round To Rad blog. You can check it out if you dare. I have to warn you though, it's ugly. It is a private blog documenting my ups and downs with weight loss. If you are not invited and would like to see my progress (and failures) let me know and I will invite you. I could really use all the support I could get. And if I knew more people were checking in, it may help me work harder. Also, it may help you feel a little better about yourself. ;)
Goodbye
4 days ago
8 comments:
Lara, you are not a slacker - believe me. You can do it! I would love to give you any advice you want. Good luck!
I agree, you are no slacker. But I too am feeling the the effects of too much food and too little movement (of the exercising sort).
and ps... I think you're great the way you are.
I'm with you sweetie, but I know that I stand no chance until after Christmas, because I have no will power. But watch out after that!! You have always been able to do what you make up your mind to, and better than me I might add.
First of all you look awesome!! Second I would love an invite to your round to rad blog! brophy.jewels@gmail.com
Finally thank you so much for helping me out on Sunday, I can't beleive I forgot to get a sub!! Your little pilgrims and indians sure are cute!! Oh and I was going to call you about this little song practice but I'll just put in on here while I'm thinking about it. My house, this Thursday right after school (3:45). I hope that works for you guys! See you soon, Julie
Hey Lara, it's so good to see you again! I totally want to be invited to your blog. I need inspiration too! My e-mail is: stephaniefinck@gmail.com.
Fun times!
It's so hard to stay good long term. I seriously think I have gained 4 pounds over the Thanksgiving break! How sad is that?
I will support you - and I should start myself.
Hey, now that we are neighbors maybe we can get together and do some exercising together! I definately NEED to!
my login in huckleberryhen@gmail.com
Post a Comment