You too!! Give everybody Thanksgiving squeezes for us!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. (and Ryan too.) ):
You have the cutest set of Pilgrims and Indians! Have a very wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
They are cutle Pilgrims and Indians. We did have a nice day, but Emma forgot to tell us what she prepared. I am sorry I forgot to ask.
Happy Thanksgiving Lara, I have to say I am 'thankful' that we have become friends in the blogging world. I know I'd enjoy being your neighbor.
Why thank you. Hope you guys had a great one! Very cute picture. Love those kiddies of yours!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You too!! Give everybody Thanksgiving squeezes for us!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. (and Ryan too.) ):
You have the cutest set of Pilgrims and Indians! Have a very wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
They are cutle Pilgrims and Indians. We did have a nice day, but Emma forgot to tell us what she prepared. I am sorry I forgot to ask.
Happy Thanksgiving Lara, I have to say I am 'thankful' that we have become friends in the blogging world. I know I'd enjoy being your neighbor.
Why thank you. Hope you guys had a great one! Very cute picture. Love those kiddies of yours!
Post a Comment