Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Singing In the Shower








Last night I heard Ben singing in the shower. This is what I heard...


"Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away."


Ben makes me smile. I LOVE him!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a cute boy!

Lauren said...

Hey, that's the latest song that has been stuck in my head too! Do you realize that you could be raising an international pop star?!

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

He probably takes after his dad!! The next thing is to teach him how to play the guitar, or the piano.

ChristianZ said...

I see American Idol in his future. Maybe he'll be able to eat at Chinese Gourmet for free for the rest of his life.

Laura said...

what a cutie... I look forward to that song every winter.

mandi said...

Was it the Wham! version, or the Ashley Tisdale version?

Shill and Company said...

Oh that silly Ben. He is such a crack up.

Anonymous said...

Don't make me laugh, Ha! oops, already did. By the way, How do you put songs on your blog? I'm thinking of getting some of the Police music on mine.