The next day of our trip was a very special one. We were so lucky to be down to see my brother, Ryan baptize Beau and to go to my cousin, Elise's wedding reception.
I took this picture of Beau and Ryan from Cheryl's blog. Aren't they handsome!
After the baptism Cheryl led us to this great wall for some pictures. These are all the cousins on my side. What a good lookin bunch!
This is my cousin, Elise and her husband Drew. Their reception was gorgeous as were they. I took this picture from Julie's blog, so thanks Julie and great pic.
It is a rare moment when the WHOLE family gets together, so we just had to get a picture. It really was a special moment and a memorable day.
2 comments:
I love the family picture. It looks so good of everyone, especially sweet Sadie!!
That is so special that you could be there for two big family events. I love the pictures that you have from Beau's baptism. Your cousin and her hubby are so good looking, and they look so in love. And my oh my, check out all of the people that there are in your family now. All of that from just 3 children. Think of all of the grandchildren that you will have one day from having four kids!
Post a Comment