Wipeout is this families new fave show of the Summer. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. In fact I have never heard some of the noises that have come out of me while watching this show. It is worth the watch, times 10. I think everyone should tune in. It airs on Tuesday nights. What really adds to the funny-ness is the commentary. It is hilarious. One of the commentators is John Henson who I remember from his Talk Soup days. He just makes the whole show.
Anyway, if you haven't already tuned in, watch it. If you have already seen it, I'm dying to know what you think...


2 comments:
I've never even heard of this show. We will have to check it out. We'll have our phones hooked up on Saturday, and don't even worry about Beau's birthday. You are always so thoughtful and good about remembering. We hope you can come out soon.
We saw it and agree with you. Another funny one we saw was a Japanese Game Show. That's really funny too.
Post a Comment