I thought I would make a posting here as a one way to make it known that I started a blog. I KNOW! What am I thinking?! No really, I love missionary work and after reading Elder Ballard's recent talk in the Ensign, I thought I would take a stab at sharing my testimony via the web. I'm not quite sure yet who will ever see it, but at the very least, I thought it would be a good record of my testimony as I make some entries from time to time. If you'd like to check it out you can go to: http://realityofeternity.blogspot.com/
I just started it, so there will obviously be more to come, but it's some small way to try to share the gospel.
Lee
Goodbye
4 days ago
2 comments:
You can't imagine how happy this makes me. It's like having my own personal seminary teacher. I will check it out.
Good job Lee! Look forward to seeing it once in a while.
Post a Comment