Lee's summer project has been putting in our sprinklers and he is doing a fantastic job.
Although it has been taking him forever (since he only works on it a few hours at a time) it has been a great learning experience.
I joke that as long as he can get this done before the first freeze, it's all good. He's got most of the pipe layed, so at least we are now seeing progress. Hang in there, Lee! There's just a little bit more to go.
7 comments:
In a few short weeks Ryan can help!
Learn well Lee dear because you may be called upon to help us some day in the future!
dang, Lara it looks like you guys live on a ranch! I didn't even know you moved from your old neighborhood. Utah is looking really good these days. I wish we could afford to live there. I think there are so many dentists there and not enough mula to go around for all of them :(
That's what you get for moving away. Oh, that and being part of a bishoric. :) j/k Ahh, I can't believe how large your yard is. That is quite the project. I'm sorry that we have been so wrapped up in our own projects that Chris hasn't been able to help. I'm glad to hear that things are coming along well!
Please tell me that Lee rented a trencher from Home Depot and didn't dig all of those by hand!!!! It'll be great to have the sprinklers in...then, the possibilities are endless! Good luck!
Julie, Lee actually hired a guy with a trencher to dig them all. I think that may have been the best $200 we have ever spent.
WOW!!!! First time I have seen any pictures -- what a JOB -- you get an "A++++++++++++++++++++++, Ralphie".
I'm very, very proud of you! That's the kind of job your Dad would have tackled himself -- and it would have turned out beautifully.
Love, Mom
I'm so excited!!!!!! See you all soon!
Post a Comment