Our little Gal turns 3 today! She is such a big girl. Ella has been such a "Rae" of sunshine in our family. She is always so happy and carefree. We love her for that! She also is very independent,yet she thinks she should be able to do everything her sisters can do. One funny thing she said the other day after I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday was, "We can go to Wal-Mart!!!" And she was so excited! She has always been so easily amused. We love you, Ella!
Happy 3rd Birthday!!
( OK, I think we are done with birthdays for a while. Phew!! Having four in the space of nine days gets a little crazy!)



6 comments:
Happy Birthday Ella! We all love you. I hope you got to go to Walmart for your birthday, that is fun!
What a love bug. Miss Ella we love you so much! You are so much fun. We hope you have a super fun birthday!
The pictures are all so cute! I woud love to have a copy of the pictures that are in the birthday slide shows on a CD. Maybe when you have time, Lara. Give Ella a hug and kiss and we'll see you all on Saturday. Hope the day is full of fun!!
I wanted to read about Belle.
Happy Birthday to All. What a crazy time. I'll be going through the some at the end of August. I never knew our youngest were so close. My Luke will be 3 on the 11th. I love seeing the pictures of your family, you guys are awesome.
Oh my goodness, this IS a busy birthday time for you!!! Your kids sound alot like mine- easy to please. Love the Walmart birthday wish :). Darling family, Lara.
Post a Comment