Emma was born NINE years ago today! I cannot believe how time flies! It seems like just yesterday that she was hooked on Barney and The Wiggles. It has been so fun to see her grow up into the fun, beautiful girl she is. I have loved every minute of being her mom and am proud of the little lady she is becoming.
Happy Birthday, Emma!!



4 comments:
Happy birthday Emma girl! We hope that you had some fun today. We have a gift to drop by your house tomorrow.
We loved the pictures of Emma. She is such a beautiful girl. We just love you Emma!!!
We hope you had fun today Emma, but we will celebrate on Saturday, okay? You are growing up too fast. The pictures bring back lots of good memories. We love you.
Happy Birthday Emma!!! I can't believe you are 9. You are beautiful and we all love you so much!
oh Emma, I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU'RE NINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't gmailed you in a long time haven't I?
maybe the two of us can play soon
Love you,
-Hannah
Post a Comment