Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Four reasons why I love Mother's Day...Emma, Eva, Ben, and Ella!!



5 comments:

cheryl said...

Those are 4 good reasons and a beautiful picture. Love the slide as well. Lara, you are looking hot! Did you know that Ryan was in Malibu fishing the same day you were there at the wedding!!! Wouldn't that have been great if you ran into each other. But then I guess you weren't fishing. (:

Marissa said...

your kids are soo beautiful!!! too cute...love the pics! Happy mothers day lady!

Anonymous said...

Lara, lookin' good, what a hottie! Your kids are getting so grown-up! Can't wait to see you in July!

cheryl said...

They are SO cute!!!! I love the pic of Emma and Eva together! Love you
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
-Tess

hi guys i love those pics they are so cute!!!!!!! i love you guys!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
-Tayli

Shill and Company said...

Fantastic photo. I too agree that you are looking wonderful. It made me happy to read all of these comments and see that everybody felt the same way! So beautiful inside and out.