Monday, May 12, 2008

My BIG Girl!


Last week was a big milestone for Ella. She became officially potty trained! She has done so well. I cannot believe that for the first time in NINE years I will not have to buy diapers the next time I go to the store. It is quite a bittersweet moment for me. On one hand I am so excited to be on to the next chapter in our family's life. On the other hand I am sad that all my kids are so big and they will never be little again. I am a little more emotional about this than I thought I would be. Time goes by way too fast!

5 comments:

Julie said...

You'll get over it pretty quick...I'm sure of it!! Congrats, Ella! We're so proud of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Ella is going to love this picture when she's 16! I'm jealous, your out of diapers and I'll be starting to buy diapers for 2 kids.

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Way to go Ella!!!

cheryl said...

Well, you can always change that and have another one. Congrats though. It is very freeing being out of that diaper phase. And congrats Ella!

Shill and Company said...

That is awesome! What a big girl Ella!!!