Thursday, May 8, 2008

More Mickey Mouse Club




Last night Emma and the whole third grade class had the opportunity to perform their Mickey Mouse program again but this time at Abravanel Hall in Salt Lake City! Abravanel Hall is home to the Utah Symphany and also hosts many other concerts throughout the year. The kids all felt so privileged to sing there with a handfull of other schools along the Wasatch Front. Emma's favorite part, she said, was singing the "Mickey Mouse Club" song. I think this will be something she will remember for a long time.

3 comments:

cheryl said...

CONGRATS EMMA,that is awesome!!!!!! Love you!
-Tess

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

How lucky for you to perform there! Glad you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I remember Emma when you lived here and she was about 2, she is so grown up, your family is darling, I love seeing all you girls now with families of your own. I'm so proud of you...Looking forward to seeing you this summer when we have our family reunion at my sisters.