This picture really sums up our week. Every night this week Emma and Eva have had dance for 4+ hours at a time. They would get home from school, have a snack, do their homework, and then we would head off to dance and not come home until 8:30 or 9:00. They have been practicing for their little recital they had yesterday which is practice for their BIG recital on June 7th. A lot of the time is spent waiting for their different classes to go up on stage. Ben and Ella have been such troopers. They have had to come along because Lee hasn't exactly been available to stay home with them this week with his new calling and all. I almost started bawling in front of all the dance moms Wednesday night because Ben and Ella were running around chasing each other and screaming the whole time. There was no taming those beasts. But who could blame them? They were just so bored! I couldn't really get mad at them. But I am happy to say that we all got through it. Now we have a week to rest before the real craziness of "recital week" begins. Every year at this time I wonder why in the world I put myself through this. But the answer is simple...It's for my girls! They love it and I love seeing them SHINE!
Goodbye
4 days ago
4 comments:
Your costumes are so beautiful! You always do so well at your recitals. Have fun! I would love to be there......
So glad I got to see all of you last weekend. What a lovely family you have.
I love you all, Nani
Can't wait to see pictures of their big night!! That is a lot of practicing...but, you're right...they love it! All that they are going to remember is that you were there, and you gave them that opportunity. You are such a great mom! Break a leg Emma & Eva!!
You know I think you are amazing Lara for your time a dedication. Emma and Eva are fantastic dancers. We loved seeing them perform last year. Their recitals are amazing. At least all of the practice is not done in vain!
Way to go Ben and Ella too for sitting through all of those practices. You are both good sports! It's great that the whole family can support each other.
It is a very long drive to practice, but not as long to the real thing
Post a Comment