Lee finally finishes up school and everyone is so excited to be able to see him more. Then he goes and gets himself called into the bishopric...1st Counselor! Ahhh! And a brand new ward at that. So much for seeing him more. He is going to be a busy boy for a while. But I have no doubt that he will put in 100% and do a great job.

Both Lee and I are so thankful for such a supportive family. They really mean so much to us. It was so nice that Nani and Christian were able to fly up on such short notice to be here for this momentous day. And Grammie and Papa Rex also dropped everything they had planned to come down too. Papa Rex also ordained Lee a High Priest and he did such an amazing job. He was truly inspired. Our families make me honored to be a part of them.
8 comments:
We are very proud of Lee for being worthy to be called to a position of the Lord's trust. We are very lucky parents to have the children and grandchildren we have. You all make us proud!! Lara, we know you are up to the task of holding down the fort while Lee is busy. Your family is in for some great blessings because of your service.
I ditto what Mom said!! Blessings are about to be "poured" upon the Ziebarth home!! Lee, you have all of the qualities necessary...you're obedient, sensitive to others, you're fun...the list could go on and on. Lara, you are sweet and supportive, independent and organized.
Hope you enjoyed your few weeks of free-time together!:)
good luck...in 6 years he will be bishop! Tell your kids to give me a call when they are teenagers and have a bishop as a dad..... :) congrats!
He will be so great in that position. We always knew that he was bishopric material. He has such a strong testimony and is such a compassionate person who teaches a lot through example as well as in word.
Lara you are amazing as well. You will be a great example to women in your ward. You have taught me a lot over the years. You are so incredibly sweet and thoughtful. I adore you!
We think the world of your family. Good luck!
p.s. I told you not to move. :0)
We all sure love you guys and wish we could have been there too.
It's no secret that our family loves being around you guys (which is why Beau is begging for another 3 week stay with you.) and that I love learning from Lee, even when he calls me a Sadducee. (:
But I was going to say that we love being at your home because of the sweet spirit that is always there.
Hey Lee, maybe one of your responsibilities will be to help catch the bad guys in the ward! You'll have a birdseye view in case someone brings beer into church (or gum).
What a very special day last Sunday was!!! And what a wonderful opportunity you now have to serve the people of a brand new Ward. So glad I was able to be there.
I love you very much, Mom
Cheryl - I'll be looking for beer and guns, not beer and gum! Anyway, thank you to everyone whose commented for your kind words and encouragement. You're all right on about Lara - she is the reason I was called - because she is so faithful, capable, and supportive. Thanks again. - Lee
The best part of the trip (apart from Lee's new calling and ordination) was when Ella tried walking around in my shoes. And when Ben said, "I'm five now but I don't even feel like I'm five."
Post a Comment