Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
We all had quite the festive St. Patty's Day this year. It started off this weekend when the kids were determined to find a leprochaun. This idea entertained them for hours. They made traps and even little houses out of Polly Pocket parts. They swear a leprechaun by the name of Sinde snuck by them and made it into our house and is still unaccounted for.
This morning we of course had to have Lucky Charms and we went to get the milk out and we noticed it had been turned green! There was also a note left behind by a sneaky little leprechaun...
We were not sure what Donovan O' Reilly meant when he said that he would be back but we found out later that day.
When we got home from dance, there were little pots of gold for each of the kids. They were little Irish hats filled with Rolos. That Mr. O'Reilly is a creative little guy.
For dinner we went festive as well. This was my first attempt at Corned Beef and Cabbage and I must say...DELISH! If I had known how easy it was to make, and how good it was, I would have made it long before now. We finished off the day with some green mint ice cream. Good times!
3 comments:
Sounds like all of you have a lot of fun.
Wow! You guys are so creative and fun. I wish I would have thought of something to do but all I could think about was when am I going to be able to take a nap?
I love St. Patty's Day!!! We have some of the same traditions...the kids love that!
Post a Comment