On Saturday Ben had a birthday party, A Race Car Birthday Party! He invited his best buddies and they all had a great time!
They started off painting their own race car. There were some creative kids in the bunch!
They played lots of games, like "HOT" Wheel and Pin the Tire on the Race Car.
They also got to pick a hot wheels car and then take turns racing them down a track to see whose was fastest.
They made some really good attempts at smashing the race car pinata...
...but ultimately Lee beat it to smithereens.
They sang Happy Birthday and Ben blew out his big 5 candle.
I thought it was so cute how excited his friends were for Ben to open his presents. I could hardly take a picture.
This was Ben's race care that he painted. It is very sleek and stylish! I hope you had a wonderful day Ben!
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN !!!!! You are now a big 5 year old. Hope you enjoyed your birthday party. Stay good so the Easter Bunny brings you some good stuff too!!
Looks like that one kid's going to be working at Home Depot someday.
my favorite part of these pictures is the field hockey stick...awesome.
Marissa, How did I know that you would comment on the field hockey stick? :0
Post a Comment