Friday, March 7, 2008

10 Years Of Bliss!

Today is a GREAT day! Lee and I have been married 10 years! Looking back, it sometimes feels like 20, yet it also sometimes feels like only a few. It's crazy how that happens. What I love the best about the past 10 years is that although there were plenty of struggles, we had each other to lean on during each and every one. I just couldn't even imagine the next 1o years (and the next, and the next...) without my best friend. To be as cheezy as possible I will say it...He completes me! You are all probably gagging right now, but it's true! Here's some pictures of us when we were engaged. Oh, the good ole' days...

From the day we met we were inseperable, spending every waking moment together.

For those of you who didn't already know this, after a lengthy courtship of ONE WEEK we were engaged! I know, it sounds insane, but our 7 month engagement made up for it.

This picture is my favorite of the two of us because it very acurately shows how I was throughout our early years, constantly laughing. Those were great days and I look forward to many many more great days to come!

5 comments:

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

We hope your dinner at the Cheesecake Factory was all you hoped for. I can truly say I still have those kind of feelings toward your dad after almost 41 years. I wish the same for the two of you.

cheryl said...

I love these pictures of you 2!!! soooo cute. it just seems like yesterday that we met Lee. congratulations.

Shill and Company said...

You guys are so adorable together. Thank you for sharing those pictures. You look so happy together. Nothing has changed has it? We hope that you had a wonderful anniversary!

Marissa said...

Congratulations!! you guys are the cutest!!

Anonymous said...

10 years and 4 kids later.....

You both look marvelous and still are crazy about each other. In this day and age, that's a REAL SUCCESS STORY.

I love you both, Nani