My kids love to color and do art projects. And Ella loves to do everything her older siblings do. So when her siblings were coloring and writing their names on their papers, Ella said she was too. I replied with a "Good job, Gal!" not really thinking she actually could. Then I saw her paper! How cute! My little two year old can write her own name! Yea for Ella!!
Goodbye
4 days ago
4 comments:
Good for you Ella!! It always seems that good big sisters, can help the younger ones learn a lot if they want to. Emma and Eva have probably been very good big sisters.
To Emma, Eva, Ben, and Ella,
Thank you for the wonderful Valentines Papa and I received in the mail! You all did beautiful art work! I have a Valentine on our blog for all of you too!
Yea, Gal!! I love the proud look on her face!
You are a very good at writing your own name, Ella. And a very cute girl! I'm glad I get to see you guys on your blog.
I love you, Nani
Post a Comment