Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What's Behind The Door?

The other day all four kids gathered together in the pantry, behind this door. Lee and I were forbidden to enter. They were in there for quite a long time. They would occasionally sneak to the basement to go through my gift wrap surplus, bring some stuff up, and then sneak right back to the pantry. This is what they were busy producing...
...Lots of Valentine's presents for everyone! I love how kids are always so eager to make everyone happy. They always want to do nice things for others. I think that if adults were a little more like children the world would be a much better place!
I cannot wait to see what's inside!!

7 comments:

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Just hope it's not all your food they wrapped up! Knowing your kids, the gifts are all sweet and well thought out!

Lara said...

Actually, knowing them it very well could have been food they wrapped up. But it's the thought that counts, right?

cheryl said...

That is so sweet. We sure love your kids.

Shill and Company said...

Oh they are so cute. They did a great job in wrapping. I am very impressed!

Julie said...

Totally the thought that counts...so sweet! And, look, you can still use the bags one day! You seriously haven't peeked?

Marissa said...

i hope its canned food...that would be awesome

Marissa said...

sooo...what was in the bags?!