Sunday, February 3, 2008

This was on the way to the Miley Cirus slash Hannah Montana slash Jonas Brothers 3D movie. Lee took Emma and Eva on Friday for a daddy daughter date. They had a great time, even though the projector broke and they had to wait an hour and a half till it was fixed. When asked if it was worth the wait they said, with big smiles on their faces, "YEAH!" I feel for Lee. He had to wait that long too in a theater full of screaming girls. But he was a good sport. What a good daddy!

5 comments:

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

You girls are lucky to have a daddy that will do that kind of stuff with you. My dad wouldn't be seen going to a girly movie like that. He did take us camping and shooting and do alot with us when we were young, just not girl movies!

cheryl said...

We went on Friday to the Hannah Montana/Miley/Jonas Brothers concert too. Wasn't it fun!
Love, Tess & Tayli
PS Beau, Liv and my mom went too.

cheryl said...

Wow, what a good dad Lee is!

Marissa said...

I took avalon and friends to that!! I looooved it!! SO fun! but then again i'm in love with Joe.....I like them young :)

ChristianZ said...

Omigosh, Lee, you got to see Hannah Montana? I am soooooo jealous!!! Anyways, yeah, I hear she's big.