D'Eva D (pronounced Diva D) aka Eva is our accident proned child. She has had quite a few crazy things happen to her, from a soccer ball hitting her square in the nose at full speed to her jamming a straw down her throat causing a gaping hole in the back of her mouth and many more. Her most recent stunt was thinking she could cut her own apple into pieces, earning her five stitches in her hand. Lee whisked her away to the ER and I got the rest of the kids ready for church. The best part was that middle through Sacrament meeting, Lee and Eva come sauntering into church in their church clothes as if nothing happened. Just call us dedicated church goers. Actually, I blame the church time for this incident because if church started earlier for us instead of 2 o'clock we wouldn't have been around for that to happen (kidding but true). We love you D'Eva D! Hope your hand gets better real soon!
Goodbye
4 days ago
4 comments:
We love you too, and don't want you to have any more accidents, okay? You are right handed aren't you? I guess you won't get out of any school work. You will have something to share tomorrow if they still do that in your class. You are probably getting too old for that too. Hope it doesn't hurt too much.
That is some dedication for you!! Oh, that dreaded late time slot...sorry that you're stuck there!!
D'Eva D...hope that you are feeling better! That is so scary...NO MORE CUTTING APPLES!!! If I were there, I would want to sign your "cast"...with a pink pen...right on the thumb part! Hope it's not too uncomfortable!!
Poor D'Eva D. I hope she feels better. Can't wait to see you guys soon.
Love, Tess and Tayli
I'm so sorry your hand got hurt. You are so cute in all your pictures on the blog. I always thought they were calling you "DVD".
I love you, Nani
Post a Comment