Monday, February 18, 2008

What Was in the Bags?

I know you all have been DYING to know what was in the bags that the kids gave us for Valentines's Day. No, it was not canned food like some were speculating. We got lots of very pretty cards and notes, candy, puzzles, pictures, homemade coasters, and stickers. You kids are so thoughtful! Thank you for everything!



Even Monte scored with food, water and toys! You kids made Monte one happy kitty!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Those were very thoughtful from the heart for sure!

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Very sweet and thoughtful gifts! You did good kids!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea and what ALOT of work and fun went into that. Emma, as the oldest, I think you are always a great help to the younger ones in all the many nice things you guys do.

I love you all, Nani

Marissa said...

that is so sweet!...but I was a little disappointed there was no sardines or dry milk in there....