We have had such a good time with Cheryl and the kids this week! It has been such a joy seeing all the cousins play together.
They have loved the snow, even though most of it is now melted.
Ben and Beau have been inseparable this week. These poor kids with all sisters have that to bond them together. They are very cute!
We all went to see Enchanted. What a cute movie! Even Ben and Beau loved it.
The kids love it whenever Lee breaks out his guitar for a jam session. He always makes up such cute songs spontaneously. It's very cool. His latest here was "Beau's In The Raptor Zone".

For Family Night, we went skating/scootering. (I apologize for the blurry pictures. I haven't quite mastered how to take a picture while the objects are moving.) I thought it was so cute seeing Ella and Ben talking together as they were scootering. I only wish I could have heard what they were saying. Eva was strutting her stuff showing us what she is made of on that scooter of hers.

Ella was in her element. I think she went around the rink more than any of the other kids. Beau cruised on his scooter like he was a pro.

Livia really got the hang of it too. She had us all laughing with her tricks that she made up. Tess, Tayli, and Emma were as adorable as ever.
This weekend the gang is visiting family down south and they will be back on Monday. So for us, it is time to regroup a little and get ready for another fun week. I sense one sad day coming up when they leave for good. Until then, we will cherish the time we have with them!
1 comments:
It looks like they had so much fun! We can't wait to have them here too.
Post a Comment